United States Shipping Information
Gator Bait Tackle offers free or flat-rate shipping on all orders shipped within the 50 states of the United States. Shipping rates for all domestic services, including expedited services, are shown in the table below.
Domestic Shipping Rates
AK and HI
Everyday Free - Orders over $50.00 (Typically 3 - 6 days)
Standard Ground & orders under $50.01 (Typically 2 - 4 days)
Free Economy and Flat-Rate Standard Domestic Ground Shipping
Currently we offer free Economy ground shipping on all domestic orders over $50.00, and Standard ground shipping on domestic orders for $4.95. We will determine the shipping method for all Economy and Standard shipping orders. Free Economy shipping applies only if the order total, before shipping charges and tax, is at least $50.01
Our Economy shipping methods may include United States Postal Service First Class or Priority mail, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, or FedEx SmartPost. Typical delivery times for Economy Shipping are 4 to 9 business days.
Our Standard shipping methods may include United States Postal Service First Class or Priority mail, FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery, or UPS Ground. Typical delivery times for Standard Shipping are 2 to 5 business days.
Expedited Domestic Shipping
- Gator Bait Tackle offers three day, second day and next business day delivery of domestic orders to the contiguous 48 states. Please note that most expedited orders will require a signature to be delivered.
- For three day delivery, our standard shipping charge is $16.95 for deliveries to the lower 48 states. There is no three day delivery to Alaska and Hawaii.
- For second day delivery, our standard shipping charge is $21.95 for deliveries to the lower 48 states. There is no 2-day shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
- For next day delivery, our standard shipping charge is $36.95 for deliveries to the lower 48 states. There is no next day delivery to Alaska and Hawaii.
- The following additional terms and conditions apply to expedited domestic shipping:
- Delivery dates do not include Saturday, Sunday, holidays or dates on which FedEx or UPS do not pick-up. For example, if you order on Monday morning with two day delivery, your order will arrive on Wednesday if no holiday intervenes. If you order on Thursday morning with two day delivery, your order will arrive on the following Monday, which is two working days after the order date.
- Orders received after 2:00 p.m. EST may ship the next business day.
- A street address is required for expedited shipping. We cannot deliver expedited orders to a PO box.
- FedEx and UPS will not deliver expedited orders to certain rural addresses. If we cannot ship expedited to your address, we will contact you promptly.
- Expedited shipping is not available for orders shipped to APO boxes and United States territories.
- For prompt delivery of expedited orders, please ensure that someone will be available at your shipping location to receive your order. If your mailing address is a PO box, please also include a physical address, because FedEx and UPS cannot deliver to a post office box.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding expedited shipment availability or delivery time frames.
Additional Shipping Terms and Information
Shipments to more than one address require shipping charges for each address. Some orders may be shipped with a "signature required" notation at our discretion.
We attempt to ship all orders within 24 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and days on which our shippers will not accept shipments). Usually we ship by FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx SmartPost, U.S. Priority Mail (with delivery confirmation) or U.S. First Class Mail. When we process your order for shipment, we will email you with your tracking number, if applicable.
Typically, items shipped to the lower 48 states by USPS arrive in about two to five days (exclusive of Sundays and Holidays). Please note that these times can be delayed if there are problems with your shipping address or no one is available to accept the delivery when the driver arrives.
For International Shipping, please contact email@example.com for shipping costs and delivery options. Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. They will be collected at time of delivery.
Approximate Delivery Times For Shipping Methods:
- FedEx International Priority: 2 – 4 business days
- FedEx International Express: 3 – 6 business days
- U.S. Priority Mail Express International: 3 - 7 business days
- U.S. Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- U.S. International Priority Airmail: 7 - 21 business days
All of the above times are estimates only. We cannot guarantee the delivery time for orders shipped outside the United States because we cannot control the time it takes an order to pass through customs.
Payment Methods Accepted
For most orders shipped to Canada, we accept payment by credit card and PayPal. On certain orders to Canada, we may require payment by PayPal.
If we do, we will promptly contact you.
All Other Countries
For orders shipped outside the United States or Canada, we accept only payment by PayPal. We may require payment from a verified PayPal account. If we require a verified PayPal account, we will promptly notify you. We do not accept payment by credit card for international orders that are shipping to countries other than Canada.
We reserve the right to decline to fulfill any international order. If we elect not to fulfill the order, we will promptly cancel your order and refund your payment.
If you have additional questions about international orders, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday, at +1-989-255-0336.